Empires and Puzzles Hero Costumes *NEW BETA COSTUMES*
Empires and Puzzles Hero Costumes *NEW BETA COSTUMES*. Best heroes ranking in empires & puzzles. I tried to structure this list in a new way to give you more insights on how the ranking is done, i hope you find this helpful.

Every aspect of a hero may be upgraded by leveling up and ascension. Best heroes ranking in empires & puzzles. Heroes form the teams that the player commands in empires & puzzles.
Hero Rarity, Meaning Also Quality, Is Proclaimed By The Number Of Stars Beneath Their Name, From 1*/Common Up To 5*/Legendary.
Heroes form the teams that the player commands in empires & puzzles. A full team consists of 5 heroes. Best heroes ranking in empires & puzzles.
I Added Several New Heroes And Adjusted Some Rankings Slightly.
I tried to structure this list in a new way to give you more insights on how the ranking is done, i hope you find this helpful. Every aspect of a hero may be upgraded by leveling up and ascension.
Comments
Post a Comment